In order to maximise the returns on the items you send to us, please note the following guidelines:
- We accept most original printer cartridges as listed and shown on this website. Please be aware that the types of product and values can vary slightly on a month-by-month basis. If you have surplus original unused laser cartridges please email us a list with pictures at email@example.com and we will send you back a quote for your items.
- If your items are being collected from a specified address, please ensure that you, or someone who is informed, is able to oversee the consignment being collected.
- If we advise that a courier will be collecting your consignment, you will need to package your printer cartridges into a secure box and seal it. Labels will be provided for your boxes by the driver, to enable us to identify your goods.
- PLEASE NOTE: WE ACCEPT ORIGINAL CARTRIDGES - We can not collect Brother and Epson compatible and remanufactured cartridges.
Our methods of shipping
As, we encourage you to re-use old Jiffy bags or shoe size boxes as it is more environmentally friendly, we do not provide boxes. We also do not provide freepost envelopes as we feel this increases the time between you placing your order and receiving your funds.
How to ship your items:
- You find the original unused printer cartridges you wish to sell on this website and add them to your basket or if you have original unused laser cartridges email us a list and pictures for a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org Please Note: We do not accept compatible or remanufactured cartridges.
- Once, your basket has £10.00 or more items of value in the basket you can click finish and we will arrange a FREE collection on a day convenient for you.
- If the value of the collection is below £10.00 you will need to add more items to the basket until you have reached the minimum value. Your basket will have been saved and the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account, so you don't need to re enter it all again.
- You will be sent a collection email containing a list of your items and a link to tell us the weight of your package. This must be accurate and not an estimate as the FREE shipping method is based on this number.
- If the collection is under 10KG we will arrange a Royal Mail Tracked 48 Prepaid label which will be emailed to you. This can be printed and attached to your parcel, then taken to any post / sorting office for FREE shipping.
- If the collection is over 10KG we will contact you to arrange an alternative method. This will be a FREE courier service or our own vehicle collection.
*Please note – we do not accept used or empty inkjet printer cartridges on this site. However, our sister site at: www.printercartridgerecycling.co.uk does! So, please visit there if you would like to sell and recycle any empty or used inkjet cartridges!